We have had a good day so far. Isaac has been a trouper and Emrson is such a good brother. When we were at the park this morning, John took Emerson to pee and Emerson gave John and big hug and said "I love my new brother Isaac." Isaac is consistantly using the potty, eating everything like a champ, sticks close by and loves getting hugs. Right now he is fighting his nap but at least he is getting a rest. The hard thing is going to be tonight. His old familiy comes by tonight to say goodbye. I arranged the hotel meeting room for them to have some alone time with him. I just hope it all goes well. If not that is Ok too. I am the Mom now and if I need to pick up the peicies that is in my job description :)
The big excitment for the day was going to REI and I splurged and got the boys matching Keens. Those who know me, realize this was a big deal for me. Also shoes are a big deal for orphans and I want my boys to always have good shoes and good beds. Not to mention the shoes he came with were so big he was constantly running out of them.
That smile on his face, with you holding him on your shoulders, is PRICELESS!!!!! Yes, Good Shoes, good beds, good FOOD, EXCELLENT life!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the keens! Isaac looks happy in the pics today!What a difference!
ReplyDelete