

So this post is long overdue, but I have found myself hearing over and over again that I need to be documenting the things my boys are saying. I always find myself hesitant to come back to the blog, because I feel that I must start where I left off and that becomes so daunting that I don't even start. So in an effort to start again, I am not going back to where I left off, but instead I will share with you the hilarious things my boys have been saying: (Most of this is from Emerson as Isaac is not expressing himself as much these days)
While sleeping on the porch as a family a while back, (yes we sleep outside because it is great family bonding and how else will we prepare them for their future wilderness exploring lives.) Emerson wakes up and and explains that he just had a dream about bad guys getting ready take over the planet, "Isaac do want to come with me to help save the world?" Isaac looks at him with a bleary sleepy eye and says "No thanks, I will stay here and fold my blanket into a perfect square." This pretty much sums up my boys.
Emerson last night a dinner is talking about a girl in his class we will call her "A", he asks me to write him a note to give to here. I asked what he wanted me to write. "I love you." Ah, 5 year old romance. I then asked why, he said because she likes pretty pink flowers. This is the same girl that he told me last year that I needed to plant a raised bed filled with pink flowers for his Mimi and his girlfriend "A".
The other day we were at a friends place and Emerson saw a horse. He asked if he could ride it. "Sure" the man says. Emerson gets on bare back and starts ridding. He then ask what the horses name is. "Bucky" "What does that mean." So I explain. Emerson then leans down to the horses ear and says "Listen hear Bucky, where I come from my people eat your kind."
Oh my those are priceless!!! I especially like the bucky one!!! Alex -6-is especially interested in the whole horse meat thing!!! Hahahaha... we're vegetarian!! I will have to get share this with him tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hysterical!
ReplyDeleteWonderful- I'm delightfully lol :-)
ReplyDelete