As I sit on the porch and watch my two boys playing blissfully in the gravel pile building all sorts of wonderful creations, I got a moment to sit in the sun and have them tell me what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving. Here is what they had to say:
*I am thankful for my Mom, Dad, Mimi, Grandaddy, Uncle Danny, Aunt Amy, Cousin Julia and Amelia, Aunt Sharron, Uncle Sean, baby Noah and Leo. Oh and Uncle Goose and Aunt Martha.
* I am thankful that I have so many people in my family to love me.
*I am thankful for getting to stay home from school and that you don't have to go to school today mommy.
*I am thankful for my teacher Mrs. Sharit
*I am thankful for my teacher Mrs. Bowlin
*I am thankful for my school friends
*I am thankful for Saturday Markets
I also like going to the Red Cat with mommy for a date and a special treat.
*I am thankful I have a Daddy, I love my daddy and wrestling with him
* I am thankful for the moon because I love seeing Luna at night
* I like Sol the sun because she keeps us warm
* I am thankful my Mimi is going to make me Mac and Cheese for Thanksgiving Dinner
*I am thankful that Mimi is making me deviled eggs.
* I am thankful our cousin Dolphin (Dalton) is going to be at Thanksgiving dinner.
I then got huge hugs from my boys and a kiss. We love you mama. and they were off and are back to building, creating, dreaming, negotiating, and imagining. I am one lucky mama and I am so thankful for the privilege of parenting these two little people.
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDelete