
Today I sent a huge chunk of my heart back to Kazakhstan this morning. We have had a wonderful year of being part of a 17 year olds journey to learn more about the world. In tern we were blessed with the opportunity to get to know our son's birth country in a much more intimate way. I am so thankful that we took him on for the year, but today was hard. Fortunately it looks like today was not good buy, but more like see you later. We hope with all of our heart that we will be in Kazakhstan this fall and we plan on meeting up with him and his family.
My son's name is Daniyar so your blog post just grabbed me. So neat to see another person with the same name. I am praying your family gets to proceed with your adoption. My heart is still with those kiddos over there. We adopted toddler/preschool age and those little one need homes. Good luck, Jacqueline
ReplyDelete