Welcome to our wacky world. We have two sons. Emerson was brought home from Kazakhstan June of 2007 at 8 months old. Isaac joined our family July 2010 at 3.5 Years old. He is Chinese. This is a familly jornal and a way for us to look back on our life together and for others to follow along. I don't revise and edit, because, well I am busy and imperfect. Enjoy the rawness and creative spelling along the way.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope they do for you!
ReplyDeleteKaron, As you know, we are w/ AA, too. They seem to have a pretty good relationship w/ the people at the embassy. Hoping and praying for you that your dossier is accepted and processed as is. I have to believe that the people at the Embassy aren't mean. And returning it would be plain old mean. Fingers crossed that you get good news soon.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you all morning!
Thanks Sara,
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking that as a teacher I am always so good about taking late work and being open minded about why it is late. My main interest is in the quality and content. I can only hope is that Karma will come through for me:)
Hi Karon,
ReplyDeleteI'm also with AA and just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hoping and praying that your dossier is accepted.
Best, Pam and Nicholas