Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad Blogger

I am sorry to all of you who have been regularly checking and finding nothing. We are stil sorting and sifting through boxes and our internet is just now up at our new house. I still need to figure out the wireless but not much will be writen this week either. Things are going well I am just overwhelemed with fixing my nest and getting used to being back at work. Oh, and we decided to be totaly irresponsible and go to the beach this weekend. It was great, but boy am I paying in axiety now that we are back home. I promise I will write again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with adjusting to the new routine. We'll follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the trip to the beach was wonderful. Looking forward to connecting with you soon. Keep hanging in there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you! I have missed reading your blog, hang in there, get settled and we will continue to follow along. I hope going back to work is going well, thinking of you always.

    ReplyDelete