OK, I know that this all works out the way it is supposed to. I know that trying to push papers forward at this stage is fruitless, but I am tired of waiting in line. We have now had our dossier to our agency for 4 months. I know that they have recived our last round of paperwork that we were told to do later so that it would not expire while we waited in this line. Now we wait to hear it is translated. Then we continue to wait for it to go to the Embassy. After we get there things should be pretty strait forward.
I guess I am finding it hard now that it is sprint time and transition time. I am ready to buy our own house, I am ready to complete our family, but alas we must stay in this holding patter a little while longer. I also can not stop thinking about the fact that our child is there, alive and not knowing that we are here waiting and caring about them so much already. As I write this he or she is asleep and I want to shout out to the light of the moon, "I love you, your Papa loves you and your brother Emerson loves you." This I do, I just pray that our little one feels it.
I don't want to paint a doomsday scenario but we're with you on the frustration. We waited nearly a year to submit our dossier and it was the most frustrating time. I finally had to find my 'zen' place and accept that I wasn't in control. Not easy. In any case, I hear that things are happening faster these days so I'm sure that you'll see movement in no time at all!
ReplyDelete