Monday, April 5, 2010

The Garden is in

Well nothing yet on the adoption front but spring is here in Alabama. We put in our garden yesterday and it felt wonderful to get this started. On the adoption front I am anxious for things to start moving. I feel like so much of our life is stuck in one place due to the mounds of papework that need to indiacte our exact status for the year long process. Oh well, maybe there will be some news today. I will post pictures of the garden soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I am SO jealous! I am hoping that our travels will be timed just so so I can get some tomatoes and other things planted before we leave - after the last frost but before it gets scorching hot here! I'd start on the landscaping now if it would just dry out for a week... sheesh!

    ReplyDelete