
Well with all good time lines there is the caviot that they are just guesses. Our first major hurdle in the process we will hit at a slower pace than expected. We were really hoping that our dossier would be to the Embassy in February. I just found out it will probably not be until the end of February and possibly not until March. I am trying very hard to trust the process. I keep remembering with Emerson if things had gone any faster or any slower we would not have found him. So, I am trying to take this delay in stride and believe that it is for the right reasons.
This unfortunately means that the earlies we would travel is in July making it more likely that I will miss school making the process even more costly. Don't get me wrong, it will all be worth it, but making it all come out in the black will be tricky.
In the meantime I am realizing that our first round of documents will expire in May. When will I start on those? Soon, but not yet.
Sorry to hear about the delay. We endured 9 mos of delays and bad timing before our dossier could be submitted so I hope that you don't run into THAT! After seriously stressing out over it and second guessing our decision (and 3rd and 4th guessing!), I finally put myself in that zen place too and convinced myself that it just wasn't our time. I did hear that things are going a bit faster now so hopefully that will be good for you all. One thing you can count on with the Kaz process is that it never goes according to your timeline! At least THAT seems consistent! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the link. We will keep closer track and keep you and the process in our prayers. We love you. Jim is planning a trip to Macon in February. We will see what his itinerary is and maybe he can check on you. You are in Birmingham, correct???
ReplyDelete