Well,
I have not been a very good bloger this go around. With Emerson's adoption I regularly posted every little update. This time I am really trying not to get too wraped up in the day to day details. The main reason I think is because we are so darn busy with Emerson and our other new addition to the family.
This year we are hosting an exhchange student from Kazakshtan. So far is has been a wonderful expereince for us, kept our mind from being too focused on the second adoption, helped us see what it will be like with a family of 4 and many more things. Our exchange student is 17 and a Junior in high school. He and Emerson get along great. We keep joking that if this adoption does not work out, we will just keep taking in exchage students.
On the adoption front, after many long months dealing with Alabama buracracy our homestudy was finaly completed on October 20th. Mind you this is after having all of our part complete June 10th. We recived our USCIS clearance on Nov 13. We turned in our Dossier to our agency on Dec. 1st and the we recived our FBI prints on December 15th.
Our dossier is currently being translated and at the begining of Febuary we will mail our Medical Letters and the FBI prints. Hopefuly by Feb 15th our paperwork will then go spend a short time at the Embasy in Washington DC. It is still way too early in the process to know when or where we will be going. I probably won't be posting again until our dossier is mailed to the Embasy. For now, we just get to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment