Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I've Moved

Sorry Mom, if you are still following this blog, there is no need for alarm.  We have not physically moved, but instead I have moved to a new blog. 

As April is now here, I am getting ready to write my 6 year post placement report for Emerson, I am realizing that we are moving into a new developmental stage of life as a family.  Thus, I too, am moving into a different stage of life with what I can do, what my passions are, and how I can contribute to the future of my family and the larger world. 

With all of that said, I feel like my blog focusing on our adoption has run its course.  No, we are not completely normal or mainstream now, but I am pretty sure that is not adoption related but the fact that we are crazy.  Emerson has his set of issues that we will always be working with.  Isaac now emotional swings like a pendulum, but the swings are within a manageable range.  They have trained us as parents well.  Maybe one day we will be able to train them. 

So where have I moved my voice to?  I have started a new blog entitled http://backyardlearning.blogspot.com .  The premise of the blog is my passion for teaching and empowering others through learning experiences.  I have loads of lessons, activities, labs and home school curriculum that can be found there along with my rants and reflections about the state of the world (have no fear for those of you who enjoyed that about this blog, my filter is still wounded.) 

As I venture into this project I would love to still have the support of this amazing adoptive community and please feel free to share this blog with those you know who you think would find it interesting or useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment